Marketing InternUB International, LLC
FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Director of community relationsFinancial Industry A ssociation
Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Public Relations InternEnvato Group
Spring 2017 Communications InternChannel V Media
Communications InternCritique 52
Public Relations InternISPEN GROUP
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: August 07 2016
Company Location: Vista, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe think big at severfield and we’re globally big in manufacture FABSEC, a steel beam product and software range, which is the result of a venture between four companies, including Severfield. Between these Fabsec companies we have a combined fabrication capacity of 50,000 tonnnes and hold the position of being the primary manufacturer of long span cellular beams. Long span steel is 100 percent recyclable and a very sustainable product. We’re devoted to sustainability, recycling and reusing our products. We’re passionate about creating a great experience for you wherever you are in the world.
Data Entry, Front Desk, Editorial / Journalism Intern Customer Service, Communication Intern, Accounting Intern, Office Assistant, Administrative, Social Media Intern,Public Relations, IT, Human Resources, Marketing Health care Intern,and Sales.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.