PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relations SpecialistsM&M Enterprise Production
Public Relations InternRiemer Communications
Outreach Communications and Public Relations Intern:Still Soul Studio
Marketing and Business Blogger Internship | Fall 2017Buzzwork
Summer 2017 PUBLIC RELATIONS and EVENTS MARKETING InternshipColette Phillips Communications
Public Relations / Publicity Intern for Earth Friendly Swimwear CompanyKoru Swimwear LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
50 Milk Street
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe need an energetic, self-motivated and creative person to help us in our public relations.
Shareity is a local start up that wants to change the world through social giving. Our services are focus in the non-profit industry.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.