PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Media/Public Relations & Marketing InternshipCat Depot
Public Relations InternWeinberg Harris & Associates
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Associate InternshipJNoS Public Relations and Consulting
Public Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
PR/Marketing Intern Wanted!Harbor Light Coaching
Public relations internBookmark This
110 Wall Street
New York, NY
Posted: November 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWachsman PR is a Wall Street-based public relations agency that works with innovative, groundbreaking companies worldwide, focusing especially on the spectrum between technology and finance.
Wachsman PR is looking for bright, outgoing college interns seeking a career in communications, marketing, finance or technology. Our interns are provided with hands-on experience and real-world training with exciting accounts in a dynamic organization.
ResponsibilitiesWachsman PR interns can expect to the following:
• Learn the ins and outs of client businesses with an insider's perspective
• Participate in client meetings and internal brainstorming sessions
• Write drafts of pitches and press releases
• Directly communicate with reporters, editors and producers at media around the world
• Create media lists with industry standard software
• Build a valuable portfolio of media placements and long-term relationships with reporters that will be valuable long after the internship concludes
RequirementsAn intern at Wachsman PR is:
• An outstanding writer
• Great at multitasking
• Intellectually curious about many subjects
• A self-starter
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, English, Mac OS X
Preferred - Technology, Cision