Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Social Media AssistantMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
HYUNDAI Tech Public Relations and Media InternHyundai Technology
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg PR
Public Relations / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Public relations internBookmark This
110 Wall Street
New York, NY
Posted: November 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWachsman PR is a Wall Street-based public relations agency that works with innovative, groundbreaking companies worldwide, focusing especially on the spectrum between technology and finance.
Wachsman PR is looking for bright, outgoing college interns seeking a career in communications, marketing, finance or technology. Our interns are provided with hands-on experience and real-world training with exciting accounts in a dynamic organization.
ResponsibilitiesWachsman PR interns can expect to the following:
• Learn the ins and outs of client businesses with an insider's perspective
• Participate in client meetings and internal brainstorming sessions
• Write drafts of pitches and press releases
• Directly communicate with reporters, editors and producers at media around the world
• Create media lists with industry standard software
• Build a valuable portfolio of media placements and long-term relationships with reporters that will be valuable long after the internship concludes
RequirementsAn intern at Wachsman PR is:
• An outstanding writer
• Great at multitasking
• Intellectually curious about many subjects
• A self-starter
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, English, Mac OS X
Preferred - Technology, Cision