Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Intern - Community Relations, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Knife & Spork Public Relations
13800 Park Center Drive #609
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKnife & Spork Public Relations represents established and up-and-coming restaurants in Orange County with their communications needs including social media, public relations and media relations services. An intern is needed to help cultivate media lists and profiles, cultivate social media audience growth, follow industry trends and news and more. Interns will learn how to communicate with the media, execute media outreach campaigns, utilize social media for audience growth and more.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with clients as needed to carry out requirements such as scheduling advertising, monitoring account activities, and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date media records
Requirements-Must be interested in the restaurant industry, food and hospitality
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods using social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic