Social Media & Community Management InternDr. Tosha Meredith Project
Publicist InternCentral Park Tutors
Public Relations InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Public Relations InternBookmark This
W&W Public Relations, Inc
1170 US Highway 22
Posted: September 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFull Service PR firm specializing in Entertainment, Sports, Events and Non Profit public relations
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.