Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Intern - Community Relations, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Intern (Full or Part-time)Bookmark This
901 Crystal Falls Ste. 207
Posted: October 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVandelay Education is the leader in vocational certificate training under $5,000. Our primary fields of study are Dental Assisting and Medical Assisting. Our approach is to teach vocations using a hands-on method. We have locations in 8 states and our corporate office is in Leander. Find out more about our company at www.vandelayeducation.com
We believe that student loan debt has reached unprecedented levels and this is why our avg. tuition is $3,350 vs. the industry average of $17,500. We make a difference in our students lives by our students learning more effectively by our hands-on approach and students graduating with no debt.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.