PR Internship - Talent/EntertainmentJONESWORKS
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Media/Public Relations & Marketing InternshipCat Depot
Public Relations InternWeinberg Harris & Associates
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Associate InternshipJNoS Public Relations and Consulting
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Body Altitudes Health and Fitness
Posted: April 12 2015
Company Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSteel & Stilettos is an international fusion fitness program. This program is a unique blended balance of body weight strength training, cardiovascular exercise & sexy movements; with an emphasis on confidence building.
It incorporates fitness activities to strengthen all participants’ needs to strut their stuff, with a sharp focus on glutes, legs, core, and abdominals. High Heels are used in the final segment of the class to allow participants to experience proprioception once targeted muscles have been stimulated. The class combines diverse music genres and tempos, exercises and affirmations throughout; to tone and sculpt mind and body.
Internship project to focus on rebranding the SAS organization and develop marketing campaign that has international relativity.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.