Public Relations Internship - Winter/Spring SemestersValerie Allen Public Relations
Advertising/Public Relations InternM. Patricof Creative Group
Public Relations InternITPR
External Affairs InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: December 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSerenity Foods is a novel concept based on education which d offers tools and products for transformation to anyone who desires to change his/her relationship with food,
Our founder is a celebrity chef and author who is well known in the organic, non-GMO plant based food movement. Most of the time you will be working directly with her (based on your internship position)
Internship positions are initially unpaid and each intern will receive tremendous opportunities for professional and personal growth and valuable on the job training and experience.
All internships are partly virtual with meetings once a week in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - High Achiever, Trustworthy, High Reliability
Preferred - High level of initiative