Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
PR InternshipGeorgia Sports Foundation
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg Public Relations
Internship (Public Relations, Journalism, Blogger, Social Media)Miss Modesty
Love Dogs? Unique Internship working on law enforcement inititive - F/R Public Relations Ass'tK9 Kop Project
Public Relations/Social Media InternshipPorterHouse Media
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public Relations InternHealth Promotion & Information
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: September 07 2016
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a leading management group and creative marketing agency based out of Southern California.
We specialize in personalized influencer marketing; aligning talent to influence effective, creative content for projects and products.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with brands and companies as assigned
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Expert understanding of all major social networks: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, SnapChat, etc.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.