Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Paid Internship/ Social Media Strategist & PRNice Girls Club
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingMonumental Management, Inc
Winter 2016/2017 Intern (Houston)Endicott & Co Public Relations
Spring 2017 PUBLIC RELATIONS and EVENTS Marketing InternshipColette Phillips Communications
Fox News Public Relations College AssociateFox News
PR Internship for Multimedia Entertainment and Publishing FirmHashtag Comics
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a leading management group and creative marketing agency based out of Southern California.
We specialize in personalized influencer marketing; aligning talent to influence effective, creative content for projects and products.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with brands and companies as assigned
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Expert understanding of all major social networks: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, SnapChat, etc.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.