PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Media/Public Relations & Marketing InternshipCat Depot
Public Relations InternWeinberg Harris & Associates
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Associate InternshipJNoS Public Relations and Consulting
Public Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
PR/Marketing Intern Wanted!Harbor Light Coaching
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1451 Grant Rd,
Mountain View, CA
Posted: February 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSNK is a member of BlueFocus Communication Group (SZSX: 300058, with market cap around $4B). SNK is the No.1 integrated marketing solution provider specializing in gaming and mobile internet industry in China.
Inherited SNK’s strength in integrated marketing, SNK US is the frontier for the Chinese companies to penetrate the international market and for the western developers/publishers develop Chinese market. Our mission is to support our partners to achieve success. With unique expertise and experience, the core team members come from leading gaming companies and marketing agencies such as Changyou (NASDAQ: CYOU) and Ogilvy PR.
SNK Ads is looking for a talented, hands-on and hard-working Public Relations Intern to help us market the next generation of mobile games and mobile apps! We are looking for fun, energetic people who have a passion for gaming, fashion and entertainment.
• Researching and writing
• Media tracking
• Develop and maintain media lists
• Monitor and track media and write media updates
• Prepare pitch letters and pitch media
• Assist in the development of press materials including fact sheets and backgrounders
• Tracking and monitoring social channels and engagements
• Contributing to creative brainstorms and strategy building
• General administrative work
• 0-1 years sales/BD working experience in mobile advertising, marketing agency or gaming industry;
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills;
• Diligent and learning fast
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Previous PR, marketing, or communications experience (preferred)
SkillsRequired - Media Relations, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Public Relations, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Public Relations Skills