Public Relations (PR) InternshipThe Hunter Group
Summer Internship- Social Media for PR agencyKBC Media
Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations/Communications InternMontgomery Housing Authority
Strategic Public Relations Internship at High-Growth Tech Company AND 501(c)(3) NonprofitliftUPlift
PR & Branding Intern-$200 StipendMillennial Ventures
PR Virtual Assistant InternDaughters of Nonyelum
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Band of Brothers
Posted: November 23 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an internationally touring Band based out of Atlanta, GA. Collectively as well as individually we've worked with artists ranging from Flo Rida and Keri hilson to Trey songz and TLC. More recently we are working on the release of our own original Material. We are looking for someone to help with PR ,Marketing and Social media Managment
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.