PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Media/Public Relations & Marketing InternshipCat Depot
Public Relations InternWeinberg Harris & Associates
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Associate InternshipJNoS Public Relations and Consulting
Public Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
PR/Marketing Intern Wanted!Harbor Light Coaching
Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Band of Brothers
Posted: November 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an internationally touring Band based out of Atlanta, GA. Collectively as well as individually we've worked with artists ranging from Flo Rida and Keri hilson to Trey songz and TLC. More recently we are working on the release of our own original Material. We are looking for someone to help with PR ,Marketing and Social media Managment
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.