- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Public Relations Intern for Nonprofit Founded By Girl Bosses for Girl Bosses
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations Intern for Nonprofit Founded By Girl Bosses for Girl BossesBookmark This
The PeekABoo PrettyGirl Foundation
Posted: November 08 2016
Company Location: Irmo, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PeekABoo PrettyGirl Foundation is a nonprofit/lifestyle brand that's based in Columbia, SC. We are all about making the worlds of fashion and beauty accessible to girls and women everywhere with a message of self-love and acceptance. We are quickly becoming a platform in our community and state and have been and/or are currently supported by LUSH Cosmetics, Aunt Jackie's, Acure Organics, Vixen Vodka, Doo Gro, Chapstick and more.
-College credit provided if necessary
For more information, please visit peekabooprettygirl.com.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Must be organized
-Cadidates with Photoshop/graphic design abilities will be considered first