Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Public Relations InternBookmark This
ROMEO HUNTE NEW YORK
Posted: November 29 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Romeo Hunte is a contemporary lifestyle brand driven by the rawness and authenticity of street chic fashion. The New York-based brand reflects the eclectic city with its abstract details and clean aesthetic. Founded by Brooklyn-born designer Romeo Hunte, the brand heeds to the desire of effortlessly chic and casual style with a minimal yet complex flair.
Responsibilities• National Media Event Outreach: digital, broadcast and print
• Regional Media Event Outreach: local and major regions
• Blogger Outreach that fit the brand’s aesthetic
• Brand awareness in media, prints
• Celebrity seeding carrying Romeo Hunte’s Products that fits the brand aesthetic
• Fashion & other Editors outreached that fits the brand’s aesthetic.
• In charge of all emails, communications, following up with all bloggers, Editors, Fashion Stylist in connection with.
• Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients
• Write press releases and other materials
• Assist with mailings, print production
• Create interview preparation materials
• Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs
• Create and distribute press releases
• Build and update media lists and databases
• Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
• Manage all social media platforms
• All works must be approved and agreed by Romeo Hunte’s consent.
Requirements• Solid understanding of the different social networks & PR experiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Efficiency at MS Office
• Must be at least 18 years of age.