Public Relations InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPR Revolution
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Public Relations InternBookmark This
ROMEO HUNTE NEW YORK
Posted: November 29 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Romeo Hunte is a contemporary lifestyle brand driven by the rawness and authenticity of street chic fashion. The New York-based brand reflects the eclectic city with its abstract details and clean aesthetic. Founded by Brooklyn-born designer Romeo Hunte, the brand heeds to the desire of effortlessly chic and casual style with a minimal yet complex flair.
Responsibilities• National Media Event Outreach: digital, broadcast and print
• Regional Media Event Outreach: local and major regions
• Blogger Outreach that fit the brand’s aesthetic
• Brand awareness in media, prints
• Celebrity seeding carrying Romeo Hunte’s Products that fits the brand aesthetic
• Fashion & other Editors outreached that fits the brand’s aesthetic.
• In charge of all emails, communications, following up with all bloggers, Editors, Fashion Stylist in connection with.
• Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients
• Write press releases and other materials
• Assist with mailings, print production
• Create interview preparation materials
• Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs
• Create and distribute press releases
• Build and update media lists and databases
• Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
• Manage all social media platforms
• All works must be approved and agreed by Romeo Hunte’s consent.
Requirements• Solid understanding of the different social networks & PR experiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Efficiency at MS Office
• Must be at least 18 years of age.