Intern - Community RelationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Public Relations InternBookmark This
555 ne 15 street
Posted: March 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionComing up with PR strategies, Building relationships with the media, Writing press releases and calling around whenever you’re trying to generate publicity, Writing reports on media coverage data, Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts), Arranging press conferences and events, Overseeing market research, Bringing in new business opportunities, Managing client relationships, Overseeing social media PR strategies
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Adobe, Microsoft Basic
Preferred - Bilingual