Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Intern - Community Relations, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Public Relations InternBookmark This
113 Rogers Ave. Suite 3
Posted: July 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdero Media is a full-service boutique communications agency: providing public relations, marketing, artist management, and special events production. We are currently seeking a public relations intern for the Summer. This individual will get to work hands on with a PR professional.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.