Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations/Communications InternMontgomery Housing Authority
Strategic Public Relations Internship at High-Growth Tech Company AND 501(c)(3) NonprofitliftUPlift
PR & Branding Intern-$200 StipendMillennial Ventures
PR Virtual Assistant InternDaughters of Nonyelum
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
PR AGENCY NOW HIRING SUMMER 2017 INTERNSJMPR Public Relations
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations Intern needed for creative branding agency!Bookmark This
Posted: July 21 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for passionate Public Relations interns to work with reality show. Travel, network, build your resume in the advertising and entertainment industry.
Responsibilities- Create lasting brand partnerships
Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.