PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Public Relations InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Paid PR InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Fall 2017 PUBLIC RELATIONS and EVENTS MARKETING InternshipColette Phillips Communications
Public Relations InternBrogan Group
Public Relations InternTalentCube
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DMS Printing & Design
Posted: June 12 2015
Company Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team in PR. Our marketing department produces quality work for small businesses and organizations throughout the state, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns, and various other design projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Potential of becoming a paid internship.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.