Intern Public RelationsOrsi Public Relations
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Public Relations InternNetwork Showroom
Email promoter to radio stations, part time flexBryan Farrish Promotion
Volunteer Outreach Coordinatorhuman-I-T
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Public Relations InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Public Relations Intern For Recording ArtistGFTD
Public Relations Intern - RemoteBookmark This
CCG & Associates Enterprises
Posted: March 09 2016
Company Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking an intern to join our consulting practice. This is an unpaid internship that will require access to the internet, email and a computer on a regular basis. We provide consulting services to entrepreneurs and small business owners so you must be comfortable working with business professionals.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Word, Communication Skills, Typing, Efficiency, Professional Communication, Creative, English & Spanish languages, Blog Management, Blog Development
Preferred - Bilingual, Experienced Speaker