Public Relations/Community Engagement InternLatinitas
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public RelationsMr. Cory's Cookies
LA Public Relations Intern - Work Award Show Season!3d PR & Marketing
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Public Relations and Marketing Internship - San Diego, CAJ. Walcher Communications
Public Relations Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: May 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions, with a strong focus on noninvasive practices and prevention. Our team of unique health care specialists is passionate about health, growth & well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a sustainable future for the health and welfare of our community worldwide. We are building a healthy team who listens and communicates with integrity for a healthier workplace. We are committed to sustain unity in our values, truth and compassion to help others while providing a meaningful environment filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: Our vision is a “Universal Health & Wellness Retreat Center” where individuals come:
• To begin or continue their healing process
• To engage in personal and professional growth through services, classes, workshops and support groups
• To realize their own power, and stand in it with confidence
• To feel their balance in living life with truth
• To find and keep their inner peace.
OUR MISSION: To create a safe environment where our clients, affiliates and friends of the Center feel accepted, acknowledged and appreciated as they are and where they are in their current life’s journey. Working from the understanding that each individual is uniquely beautiful, intelligent and has the divine right to achieve their fullest potential through self-expression, we create programs to meet their desired health, wellness and spiritual growth goals.
We endeavor to provide the best facilitators to develop classes and programs that educate and help humanity evolve. We host health care workshops and classes, retain professional health experts, and create a cycle of success for all by listening to the needs of our clients, patients, community and all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center".
Intern should demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations writing assignments, and possesses an understanding of basic media relations skills. Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community. This Intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the rest of the Marketing Team.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the public relations field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career, gain tangible working knowledge and enhance your résumé. We will provide the Intern with experience in their chosen major, as well as a sense of teamwork, with an emphasis on communication to build a strong work relationship with the TTOHC team. Please do not apply, if you are not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC
Responsibilities• Create and proof public relations materials: news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, status reports, other materials as directed
• Develop and maintain media relations
• Assist with the development and updating of media lists and other databases
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of information, assist with the management of destination lists, coordination of email, mailing or broadcast activities; conduct appropriate follow up
• Assist with media event planning activities and arrangements
• Coordinate with TTOHC team to ensure that all communications have consistent message and maintain brand
• Assist with the distribution of TTOHC marketing materials
• Participate in client meetings, presentations and brainstorming sessions as directed
• Data output in the form of letters, data lists and other reports as requested by TTOHC staff
• Assist with the management of outside vendors to successfully complete outside work
• Manage customer relationships
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Public Relations, Communications or other related program; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent writing skills including syntax, usage, and creativity
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications.
• Comfortable working individually and on team based projects.
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail.
• Must be organized, self-motivated, energetic and a dependable team player.
• 7-10 hours weekly, and attend weekly marketing meetings