PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relations InternSilvacom
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Maria Rekrut Book Publishing House - Public Relations InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Fashion PR Internship for a Creative AgencyL'effrontée
Public Relations InternZAG Group of Companies
Public Relations Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: March 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Public Relations Intern will create new releases, media alerts, and fact sheets amongst other things. This Intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the rest of the Marketing Team.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: A Universal Retreat and Healing Arts Center
OUR MISSION: Our Mission is to create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Responsibilities• Create and proof public relations materials: news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, status reports, other materials as directed
• Develop and maintain media relations
• Assist with the development and updating of media lists and other databases
• Work with event planner to promote Universal Health Fair
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of information, assist with the management of destination lists, coordination of email, mailing or broadcast activities; conduct appropriate follow up
• Assist with media event planning activities and arrangements
• Coordinate with TTOHC team to ensure that all communications have consistent message and maintain brand
• Assist with the distribution of TTOHC marketing materials
• Participate in client meetings, presentations and brainstorming sessions as directed
• Data output in the form of letters, data lists and other reports as requested by TTOHC staff
• Assist with the management of outside vendors to successfully complete outside work
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Public Relations, Communications or other related program; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent writing skills including syntax, usage, and creativity
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications.
• Comfortable working individually and on team based projects.
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail.
• Must be organized, self-motivated, energetic and a dependable team player.
• 7-10 hours weekly, and attend weekly marketing meetings