SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT ASSISTANTJZ Social Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Entry Level Opportunity - Recent Graduates & StudentsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Public Relations Internmouth : digital and public relations
Public Relations InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Public Relations / Media Management InternBookmark This
CCG & Associates Enterprises
Posted: December 09 2015
Company Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a start-up business consulting firm with offices based in Dallas Texas. We work with entrepreneurs and small business owners with the development and structuring of their business. Because of the large variety of services needed by small businesses, we provide a wide range of business support and consulting services to start-up businesses nationwide.
As a full-service management consulting firm, CCG & Associates Enterprises delivers the experience and expertise of a large management consulting firm at much lower costs. Our consulting services are built for the kind of cost-effective, long-term, and responsive assistance that small businesses need from a management consulting firm in today’s economy.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Must be comfortable interacting with people through social media
- Must be a self-starter and able to take the lead
- Must be current on events that may directly or indirectly affect the company, clients and/or future clients
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Word, Public Affairs, Social Media Communications, Good communication skills, Social, Writing News Releases, Social Communication
Preferred - Friendly Personality, Creative Writer, Bilingual-English/Spanish