- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Public Relations Intern With A Passion And Love For Health And Wellness
PR & Marketing InternshipLigne' Agency
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Social Media Intern/Office AssistantJDCommunications, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
Graphic Design InternRegan Communications
Entry Level Public RelationsFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations Intern With A Passion And Love For Health And WellnessBookmark This
Posted: November 11 2015
Company Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBalanced Beings is a health and wellness company providing busy women with personalized nutrition and wellness programs. Balanced Beings is a five year old company owned and operated by Katie Bressack. Balanced Beings is looking for a person to help support this growing business with Public Relations and other business development skills. There is plenty to learn and Katie will be here to help guide and support this position to help them flourish in their career.
If interested in working with me please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Research and pitch to health and wellness related blogs, magazines, television segments etc.
- Writes Press Releases
- Researches places to pitch stories
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in public relations as well social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- More responsibilities to come if interested in expanding with business development and social media
- Social Media knowledge as well as strategy to promote PR pieces
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have an interest in health and wellness
SkillsRequired - Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Development of strategic marketing plans, Health and Wellness