Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternNuRepublic
Network Public Relations InternNetwork Public Relations
Public Relations InternAll Eyes Media
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
EVINS Spring Internship Program (January - May 2017)EVINS Communications, Ltd.
PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpHerb-N-Juice
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Public Relations Intern With A Passion And Love For Health And WellnessBookmark This
Posted: November 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBalanced Beings is a health and wellness company providing busy women with personalized nutrition and wellness programs. Balanced Beings is a five year old company owned and operated by Katie Bressack. Balanced Beings is looking for a person to help support this growing business with Public Relations and other business development skills. There is plenty to learn and Katie will be here to help guide and support this position to help them flourish in their career.
If interested in working with me please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Research and pitch to health and wellness related blogs, magazines, television segments etc.
- Writes Press Releases
- Researches places to pitch stories
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in public relations as well social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- More responsibilities to come if interested in expanding with business development and social media
- Social Media knowledge as well as strategy to promote PR pieces
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have an interest in health and wellness
SkillsRequired - Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Development of strategic marketing plans, Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Health and Wellness