Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Spring 2017 Fashion PR INTERNS NEEDED ASAPMargo Siegel PR
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Public Relations InternshipSeven Hills
Social Media & Community Management InternTeam One Global
Remote Fashion Digital Press InternKlickpicks
Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Public Relations InternsBookmark This
Girls In Pearls & CO.
Posted: June 15 2015
Company Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Intern assists M. Johnson Enterprises and its subsidiaries for public relations and marketing, helping to expand clients profits and increase visibility. The public relations/marketing intern will work directly below the public relations/marketing manager. It is M. Johnson Enterprises goal to instill the basic teachings of marketing and public relations. We hope it is a beneficial relationship for both parties. Duties might include any of the following responsibilities, as well as other, unlisted duties.
ResponsibilitiesPublic Relations Responsibilities:
1. assist with developing, writing and distributing approved press releases
2. assist with media relations, including pitching, researching and scheduling interviews if needed
3. assist with organization of executive photos, photo opportunities and events
4. assist with building and maintaining relationships with both local and national media
5. assist with building and maintaining press kits
6. assist with posting logos and organizational summaries to industry services related web sites and publications
7. assist with finding and completing appropriate contest entries
8. assist with following-up with members of the media to track and ensure client placement
9. assist with proofing written materials for style, grammar, etc.
10. assist with planning and executing special events, if needed
1. assist with monitoring the impact of marketing plans, including revenues, and making adjustments accordingly
assist with writing advertising copy for clients.
assist with developing, maintaining and using marketing database, which includes client and prospect information, mailing lists,
access to client publications, etc.
assist with electronic and social media marketing efforts for M. Johnson Enterprises and its clients
assist with direct mail and marketing efforts for M. Johnson Enterprises and its clients