NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
Public Relations InternStartup
Fashion PR/ Social Media InternELR Media Group
PR/Marketing Intern for Organic Food CompanyMySuperFoods Company
Paid Summer Internship! Public RelationsArbor Financial Group
Public Relations InternKimesha Coleman Coaching
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Public Relations Internship Fall 2016Bookmark This
1050 Woodward Avenue
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhy should you intern with us? You’ll do much more than make coffee and push paper. The idea is to learn about the industry and career you want. Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience across a smorgasbord of fields. Dynamic team members interact in a high-energy, super fast-paced environment to impact the business on a daily basis.
We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 11 years running, hitting #1 the last three years, and we’ve been named to Fortune magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 12 years, ranking as high as #2. Plus, Quicken Loans ranked #4 for best internships in the country by Glassdoor.com.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
• Write a variety of media, internal, and corporate materials such as press kits, fact sheets, bios, pitches, presentations, etc.
• Assist with scheduling and coordinating speaking opportunities, logistics and other events
• Maintain tracking and reports of public relations activities
• Develop media lists
• Assist with event planning and management
• Conduct research and compile background information for briefing documents
• Monitoring media for daily coverage of the Rock Ventures Family of Companies
• A proactive self-starter
• Able to multitask
• Very organized and detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Can listen well and follow directions
• Extensive knowledge of public relations, communications and/or journalism
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)