Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternNuRepublic
Network Public Relations InternNetwork Public Relations
Public Relations InternAll Eyes Media
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
EVINS Spring Internship Program (January - May 2017)EVINS Communications, Ltd.
PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpHerb-N-Juice
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Public Relations PR Internship for Real Estate Developer & CharityBookmark This
839 N Mansfield Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDahan Properties is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic individual who will be a part of the Public Relations and Marketing Team! You will have the opportunity to create relatable, creative and intelligent content and promotions for our two brands (a nonprofit organization and real estate development firm). You will build relationships with large newspapers, magazines and online media sources. You will prospect new leads and brainstorm new PR and Marketing tactics!
*English as a first language or extremely high proficiency is required for this position. Must have excellent grammar and spelling.
The location of this position is at Dahan Properties offices located at 839 N Mansfield Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038.
We accept applications year round and hire on a rolling basis. We are flexible with school schedules but please note that this internship does require office hours, typically 2 or 3 days a week, about 4 hours a day between the hours of 10-4 (M-F only).
*You MUST be in Los Angeles for this internship opportunity.
Dahan Properties is a top rated Los Angeles-based local real estate development company. The company is a leader in modern, luxurious, eco-friendly and sustainable living. Specializing in residential construction and home remodeling, Dahan Properties produces exceptional homes. From design to development, Dahan Properties leads the development industry with its green and sustainable homes. Dahan Properties also gives back to the community with its charity, The Dream Builders Project.
The Dream Builders Project is a Los Angeles based non profit organization. The Dream Builders Project drives the community to help by organizing events throughout the year to help the homeless community, local underprivileged schools, and much more.
We offer school credit.
Responsibilities- Research and initiate new PR campaigns and marketing objectives
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with PR Manager to carry out prospect requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Draft social media and blog posts
- Post on various social media outlets such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Create and researching content for posts
- Build and execute social media campaigns
- Interact with social media posts and replies
- Build relationships with vendors and local businesses
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Social Media savvy with excellent organizational skills
- Computer Proficiency
- Team Player
- Creative go-getter mentality
- Excellent and creative research skills
- PR, Marketing and Social Media Management a plus
SkillsRequired - Analytical Writing, Social Media, English, Prospect Research, Creative Pitching, Pitching Ideas, Action Research, Prospecting New Clients, Google Drive, Hootsuite
Preferred - Magazine Writing, Article Marketing