Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
PR & Marketing Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
325 N St. Paul Street, Suite 3000
Posted: July 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Internship Job Description
70kft is a fast-growing, downtown Dallas integrated brand communications agency. Our team environment is awesome. Our work pushes the envelope. Our integrated model stands unique with few true competitors.
70kft maintains three core competencies: brand graphic design, public relations and digital marketing (SEO/PPC). Additionally, to better serve interactive clients, the agency maintains in-house copywriting and Web development teams.
70kft leadership believes passionately in the value of intern team members. They believe internship programs should be two-pronged in that they spur on education for the student and benefit client work product. The focus is on respect and opportunity at every turn. In fact, several past interns have gone on to be offered full-time positions here.
Because 70kft will benefit from a current student or recent graduate’s talent, we believe they must be paid a fair wage and treated with great dignity. Hourly rate will be determined based on level of experience of each internship candidate.
Young, ambitious talent deserves challenging and engaging assignments. This means no coffee runs. Public relations interns will enjoy autonomy on project opportunities while working as a member of the 70kft PR team in the planning and implementation of client projects.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Do:
• Build media lists
• Write press releases
• Conduct media outreach
• Monitor media placements
• Join client calls and strategy meetings
• Attend brainstorming sessions
• Research market and industry trends
• Support implementation of 70kft social media strategy
• Contribute to event planning and execution
• Draft industry award entries
How to Apply:
• Submit your resume, cover letter and three writing samples as a combined PDF document to the “Resume” field here: http://bit.ly/1zosE0u.
• Deadline for Fall Semester application materials is August 14, 2015.
Please do not call the office for more information/to ask questions and do not make any office in-person visits.
Please no third party inquiries.
RequirementsWhat You Should Have:
• Extensive writing and editing ability
• Proficiency in AP Style
• Professional demeanor and ability to work as part of a team
• Critical thinking and problem solving ability
• Capable verbal communication skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Enthusiasm to learn
Who We Consider:
• Undergraduate candidates are eligible if they have completed their sophomore year in college and possess a grade point average of 3.0 or above.
• Recent graduates and graduate students are also eligible to apply.
• Internship position lasts for 12 weeks from start date.
• Interns must commit to work an average of 40 hours/week.
• Applicants should have majored in Public Relations, Communication, Journalism, Marketing, English, Business or another relevant subject area.