Public Relations InternPeriod Media
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternB/HI
Marketing and PR InternABI Marketing Public Relations
Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations/ Publicist Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
325 N St. Paul Street, Suite 3000
Posted: July 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Internship Job Description
70kft is a fast-growing, downtown Dallas integrated brand communications agency. Our team environment is awesome. Our work pushes the envelope. Our integrated model stands unique with few true competitors.
70kft maintains three core competencies: brand graphic design, public relations and digital marketing (SEO/PPC). Additionally, to better serve interactive clients, the agency maintains in-house copywriting and Web development teams.
70kft leadership believes passionately in the value of intern team members. They believe internship programs should be two-pronged in that they spur on education for the student and benefit client work product. The focus is on respect and opportunity at every turn. In fact, several past interns have gone on to be offered full-time positions here.
Because 70kft will benefit from a current student or recent graduate’s talent, we believe they must be paid a fair wage and treated with great dignity. Hourly rate will be determined based on level of experience of each internship candidate.
Young, ambitious talent deserves challenging and engaging assignments. This means no coffee runs. Public relations interns will enjoy autonomy on project opportunities while working as a member of the 70kft PR team in the planning and implementation of client projects.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Do:
• Build media lists
• Write press releases
• Conduct media outreach
• Monitor media placements
• Join client calls and strategy meetings
• Attend brainstorming sessions
• Research market and industry trends
• Support implementation of 70kft social media strategy
• Contribute to event planning and execution
• Draft industry award entries
How to Apply:
• Submit your resume, cover letter and three writing samples as a combined PDF document to the “Resume” field here: http://bit.ly/1zosE0u.
• Deadline for Fall Semester application materials is August 14, 2015.
Please do not call the office for more information/to ask questions and do not make any office in-person visits.
Please no third party inquiries.
RequirementsWhat You Should Have:
• Extensive writing and editing ability
• Proficiency in AP Style
• Professional demeanor and ability to work as part of a team
• Critical thinking and problem solving ability
• Capable verbal communication skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Enthusiasm to learn
Who We Consider:
• Undergraduate candidates are eligible if they have completed their sophomore year in college and possess a grade point average of 3.0 or above.
• Recent graduates and graduate students are also eligible to apply.
• Internship position lasts for 12 weeks from start date.
• Interns must commit to work an average of 40 hours/week.
• Applicants should have majored in Public Relations, Communication, Journalism, Marketing, English, Business or another relevant subject area.