Public Relations InternPMP PR
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Intern - Community Relations, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Max Borges Agency
80 SW 8th St. Ste. 1900
Posted: May 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Max Borges Agency:
We are a communications, creative services and digital strategy firm founded on three simple ideas: work with great brands, hire smart people, do great work. Headquartered in Miami, with offices in San Francisco and New York, the agency represents hundreds of the most innovative companies in the technology and consumer electronics space.
About the Public Relations Internship Program:
Our internship program provides interns with hands-on, real world public relations experience with global and national technology and consumer electronics companies. Interns are responsible for assisting with projects, while also tasked with leading projects on their own, such as working directly with the media, conducting research and assisting with new business proposals. Interns report to directly to their agency mentor, who is a senior level PR professional with vast experience.
We hire interns on an on-going basis, and internships begin in May, August and January.
• Work In an award-winning environment. Inc. magazine has named MBA one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. for more than five years; South Florida Business Journal and Outside magazine have noted MBA as one of the best places to work; and recently, The Holmes Report selected MBA as a finalist for its Top Five North American Boutique PR Agency of the Year award
• Free lunch on Fridays
• Gain in-depth, useful public relations experience
• Interns may receive academic credit and a stipend upon completion of their internship
Responsibilities• Research relevant media contacts and build media lists
• Assist on several client accounts across the agency
• Draft press releases and media pitches
• Pitch the media and build relationships
• Conduct and compile research for competitive analysis, campaign proposals and new business proposals
• Participate in agency meetings and brainstorms
Requirements• Basic understanding of public relations
• Interest in public relations, communications, technology or consumer electronics is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to multitask
• Ability to effectively work in group settings
• Basic understanding of client information, including product details, key customers and competitors in the marketplace