Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations InternTelescope Fitness Group
Public Relations InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPR Revolution
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Max Borges Agency
80 SW 8th St. Ste. 1900
Posted: August 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Max Borges Agency:
We are a communications, creative services and digital strategy firm founded on three simple ideas: work with great brands, hire smart people, do great work. Headquartered in Miami, with an office in San Francisco, the agency represents hundreds of the most innovative companies in the technology and consumer electronics space.
About the Public Relations Internship Program:
Our internship program provides interns with hands-on, real world digital media experience with global and national technology and consumer electronics companies. Interns are responsible for assisting with projects, while also tasked with leading projects on their own, such as content creation, conducting research/analysis, reporting and assisting with new business proposals. Interns report to directly to their agency mentor, who is a senior level professional with vast experience.
We hire interns on an on-going basis, and internships begin in May, August and January.
• Work In an award-winning environment. Inc. magazine has named MBA one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. for more than five years; South Florida Business Journal and Outside magazine have noted MBA as one of the best places to work; and recently, The Holmes Report selected MBA as a finalist for its Top Five North American Boutique PR Agency of the Year award
• Free lunch on Fridays
• Gain in-depth, useful digital media experience
• Interns may receive academic credit and a stipend upon completion of their internship
Responsibilities• Assist on several client accounts across the agency
• Assist in creative content development and brainstorming
• Execute Facebook advertising campaigns
• Conduct and compile research for competitive analysis
• Provide insight and analysis into client social channel and campaign performances
• Perform departmental duties as requested
• Assist with campaign proposals and new business proposals
• Participate in agency meetings and brainstorms
Requirements• MUST be a self-starter
• Basic understanding of digital media
• Familiarity with social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc
• Interest in digital media, communications, technology or consumer electronics is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to multitask
• Ability to effectively work in group settings