Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Spring 2017 Fashion PR INTERNS NEEDED ASAPMargo Siegel PR
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Seeking PR help to promote new book and arrange speaking opportuntiesMel Schwartz, Psychotherapist and Author
Public Relations InternshipSeven Hills
Social Media & Community Management InternTeam One Global
Remote Fashion Digital Press InternKlickpicks
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Axia Public Relations
222 E. Forsyth St.
Posted: February 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAxia Public Relations, a public relations firm serving medium and large corporations nationwide, is seeking public relations, media relations, social media and inbound marketing interns for our highly competitive, challenging and rewarding quarterly internship program.
This experience will introduce you to the many aspects of the creative, fast-paced and results-focused professional PR firm environment. We'll offer you an opportunity to build a concrete experience base and grow your professional portfolio.
Our interns succeed – this experience is a springboard to a rewarding career.
Axia, Home Depot, Quicksilver and other great brands have hired our previous interns for full-time employment.
Axia Public Relations produces award-winning, results-driven PR campaigns. Several prominent business journals and magazines have included Axia numerous times in their annual lists of "Best Places to Work" and "Companies That Care."
ResponsibilitiesTypical tasks our interns complete include:
• Using Google Drive to create spreadsheets, documents, etc.
• Researching and creating media lists
• Drafting news releases
• Answering and transfering telephone calls
• Searching for local award winners and writing congratulatory letters
• Sitting in on client conference calls and drafting conference reports
• Pitching story ideas to local media outlets
• Reviewing editorial calendar opportunities for clients
• High standard of ethics, excellence and integrity
• College sophomore, junior, senior or recent graduate
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to identify, cultivate and craft news stories, news hooks, angles and media materials
• Experience researching companies and PR issues and trends
• Previous Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media experience required
• Experience using the Google for Work or Microsoft Office suite of computer applications
• Understanding of basic AP style and news writing
• High level of creativity within the real constraints of messaging, strategy, budgets and deadlines
• Understanding news elements, newsroom operations and journalistic integrity
Internship minimum requirements:
• Minimum 15 hours per week (20-40 hours per week preferred)
• Minimum two days per week (three to five days per week preferred)
• Minimum 12 weeks (13-16 weeks preferred)
• Telecommuting permitted and encouraged
• Have previous experience with newsrooms, media relations, social media, blogging, business writing, news writing, feature writing, content marketing and inbound marketing.
• Are available to train 20-40 hours per week, three to five days per week for 13-16 weeks.