SPRING 2017 INTERNS NEEDED FOR NY-BASED FASHION PR AGENCYThe Bromley Group
FOX News Channel/FOX Business Network InternFOX News Channel
Social Media & Community Management InternGPME Group
Public Relations InternApache Creek Holdings
Spring 2017 InternshipTeak Media Communications
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
Crime Researcher, Speech Writer/Presentation Builder, Interview OrganizerStrider
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Bolt Public Relations
501 Elm Street, Suite 450
Posted: November 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBolt Public Relations, an award-winning, independently owned PR, social media marketing, and events agency with offices in Irvine, Calif; Raleigh, N.C.; and Dallas, Tex., is seeking motivated and enthusiastic interns to join the Dallas team for the fall 2015 semester. For more information about our agency, visit www.boltpr.com.
• A college student – communications, public relations, marketing or journalism major preferred
• Interning for college credit required
• Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
• A strong intellectual curiosity and positive attitude
• Ability to understand PR functions, define and exceed goals and follow project directions independently or working with other staff
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office products is a must
• Engagement in daily account activities
• Writing including press releases, blogs and more.
• Active involvement with media relations and editorial tracking
• Media list development
• Assistance with research and tactical planning
• Participation in brainstorming and strategy development
If you’re looking to gain invaluable insight into the PR industry, while having a ton of fun, we encourage you to apply. Send a cover letter AND resume to careerTX@boltpr.com. No phone calls or faxes.