Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternThe Women's International Music Network
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
PR and Sponsorship InternshipThe Hunter Group
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Headliner Market Group
3440 NW 7th Avenue
Posted: March 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocal Student Interns Only Should Apply!
The intern team is a vital part of the Headliner Market Group (HMG) family who help execute PR strategies. This position prepares individuals for a future in Public Relations by providing them hands on experience. HMG seeks those who are driven, confident, resourceful, and creative.
Responsibilities• Consistently generate innovative media pitches to garner press coverage
• Ability to effectively communicate client products during interoffice presentations and to media
• Formulate PR strategies tailored to client needs
• Assist in the development of client materials
• Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects for “cross-pitching” efforts
• Discuss personal initiatives and goals during weekly staff meetings
• Contribute during staff brainstorming sessions
• Maintain an open line of communication with journalists to maximize press coverage
• Ability to work with a variety of clients in diverse industries
• Create customized media lists for product launches and other pitching initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Excellent research, writing, and verbal skills
• Must be detail-oriented and mindful of deadlines
• Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, & Outlook)