Public Relations InternColeman All Star Agency
Public Relations InternshipSPA 6 Homeless Coalition
Public Relations InternshipCitrus Public Relations
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
((( START NEXT WEEK ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Public Relations InternshipUntil There's A Cure Foundation
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Public Relations & Mass CommunicationsB~STEM Project
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Posted: May 23 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHAT WE DO @ ALL Communications
We understand communications is changing in the Information Age—so, we create innovative strategies to provide you results. Using modern and fresh approaches to public relations, marketing, and social media—we build the bridge between your business and target audience.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
We don't expect you to know everything or be perfect, so don't be intimidated. And while you may not have expansive experience doing the tasks listed below, we'd like you to have some level of familiarity, and will certainly train you to enhance and develop your skills. We want you to grow, and expect you to make a few mistakes along the way (it happens, and is part of the growth process). But believe it or not, the knowledge you have is valuable, so we're committed to creating an environment where you feel comfortable offering your insight, giving your perspective and sharing your ideas.
- Offer fresh ideas and new insights on marketing, PR activities and/or methods of innovation.
- Develop and share innovative, ideas, opinions and perspectives
- Take initiative, unafraid to ask questions
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, ambition and a strong work ethic
- Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Social, people-oriented, creative, critical and strategic thinker
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, networking, socializing and imagination
- Open to facing challenges with future-focused, forward-thinking ideas
- Possess excellent skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to inform, engage and entertain via written, oral and visual mediums
- Use creative, innovative, outside-the-box, unorthodox thinking to appeal to audiences
- Social media master
- Enjoy unifying team members to work toward shared or common goals
- Perform well in environments that value creativity, flexibility, and independence
- Perform well in environments that value leadership, efficiency, dependability and organization
- Comfortable within a virtually structured, fast-paced working environment
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and distribution/dissemination methods (old, new and developing)
- Proclivity to entertainment/media industry and pop culture
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Communications/Journalism/ PR (or strong interest in doing so)
SkillsRequired - Copy Editing, AP Style, English grammar, Online Social Networking, Mac & PC platforms, Public Relations Skills, AP style writing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Strategic Public Relations Planning