- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Public Relations Internship LEARN FROM THE BEST AND TAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Public Relations InternB/HI
Public RelationsFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Nonprofit PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media & PR Intern for Event CompanyPop Up New York Events
Public Relations/Marketing internship for Clean Energy!Infinite Promotional Solutions
Public Relations / Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Public Relations and Brand Strategy InternAsk April Love, LLC.
Public Relations InternFIT Worldwide
Public Relations Internship LEARN FROM THE BEST AND TAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE TO THE NEXT LEVELBookmark This
Dreamweaver Brand Communications
4851 W. Hillsboro Blvd, Suite A10
Coconut Creek, FL
Posted: September 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a media savvy, go-getting, problem solver with a creative mindset? Do you like to see things through from start to finish using your winning communication skills? Think you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic agency specializing in high-end fashion, beauty, restaurant & lifestyle accounts?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, an internship at Dreamweaver Brand Communications is for you! We’re looking for people with enthusiastic personalities, articulate written and verbal communication skills and a detail-oriented mentality. We’re known in SoFla for getting people into the doors of restaurants, parties and theaters because of our successful design, PR and marketing techniques.
The agency specializes in developing cutting-edge brand identities for top-tier clients competing in the business, luxury, hospitality, product and celebrity arenas.
Do not apply if you don't have what it takes to compete with the best. We have high standards and are only seeking applicants with exceptional skills, creativity and motivational drive suited for this industry.
Responsibilities• Creation of media and pitching lists
• Media monitoring + clipping
• Research for new media initiatives
• Research and data mining for client events
• Competitive research
• Content development for social media
• Opportunity to learn publicity systems
• Assistance at special events
• Street promotions for Gab clients
• Intern Event Challenge Projects
Requirements• Hard-working, "Whatever it takes attitude"
• Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
• Passion for the fashion, beauty, lifestyle, hospitality, restaurant & real estate industries
• Knowledge and love of popular/celebrity culture
• Quick thinkers/fast learners/detail-oriented
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment • Must be able to multi-task efficiently and work well under pressure • Be available for evening events during sporadic weekdays and weekends for agency clients
This internship is unpaid; credit can be provided to your school.
Interns must commit to 2-3 full days (9AM-5PM) per week, for 4-6 month term. Successful internship program “graduates “will be considered for full-time employment.
PART TIME AND FULL-TIME INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE