HIP HOP ARTIST PR INTERNSHIPintice
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
MAO PR Summer Fashion Showroom InternshipMAO Public Relations
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public RelationsComal County Habitat for Humanity
Social Media & Community Management InternTearRipClipSnip
Public Relations LeadBookmark This
Golden Gate Power
870 market street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Solar/Green energy start up in San Francisco. We sell, install and finance solar and other green products. Our Public Relations Intern will help create and implement PR campaigns to promote our company and solar power.
Please visit our web sites: www.GoldenGatePower.com and www3GFinance.com
In your application please note when you are available, dates you will be working (start and end dates).
If you are not in the San Francisco Bay Area, please tell us when you expect to be in the area and for how long.
Responsibilities-Lead a local PR campaign
-Develop and promote outreach education programs for employees of large companies and neighborhoods
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
RequirementsMUST BE A JUNIOR OR SENIOR
- MUST BE Fluent in English, speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education