Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Public Relations Manager (Female)Bookmark This
Natura Web Solutions
Posted: November 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNatura Web Solutions needs Public Relations Manager to maintain effective relationships with Clients, Corporates, Government officials and Media representatives. We look for committed Female candidate with 2+ years’ experience in Hospitality / Travel / Tourism / Journalism with marketing ability.
Responsibilities• Getting Sponsorships or raising funds from Hotels | Businesses related to tourism | government tourism initiatives
• Acquiring advertisement subscriptions
• Hotel Consolidations
• Maintaining relationship with hotel reservation & marketing Managers
• Analyzing the Market trend | Competitor analysis
• Preparing & Executing Marketing strategies
• Acquiring corporate clients
• Acquiring venue & event managers relationship
• Client relationships
• Building travel agents partnership
• Preparing promotional content
• Collecting and updating hotel inventories and weekly/seasonal prices
• Maintaining the database
• Quotes Management | Sales
• managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Google+
• Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
• Hospitality / Travel / Tourism / Journalism with marketing ability
• Experience in OTA's will be given a credit
• MBA in Marketing | Tourism | Media or Masters in hotel & tourism management