Public Relations / Publicist (Virtual)Shynna Key
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
PR Internship - Talent/EntertainmentJONESWORKS
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Media/Public Relations & Marketing InternshipCat Depot
Public Relations ManagerBookmark This
The Foundation Builders Innerprise LLC
Posted: June 02 2016
Company Location: Prairie View, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTackle Your Dreams (aka The Foundation Builders INNERprises LLC) was founded in 2006 by Nakita Bowman to provide educational consultant services for all people regardless of age, nationality, or gender to obtain information related to attending college and/or career training via scholarships, grants, service, networking and any other viable means. The educational company is based upon Ms. Bowman's 2008 self-published book, “How to Build Wealth with Knowledge from Middle School to College: Learn To Profit From What You Didn’t Know”. TFB INNERprises LLC is a non-profit organization registered in Massachusetts and known as Tackle Ur Dreams registered in Texas.
Looking for a motivating and challenging opportunity to expand your networking, team building, and public relations skills? Tackle Your Dreams (aka The Foundation Builders INNERprises LLC) is looking for individuals to create, coordinate, oversee, and finalize projects and one who is comfortable in meeting deadlines. So, if you're interested in business administration/management, entrepreneurship, sales, project management, marketing, or media/public relations, this internship is for you.
Responsibilities• Manage project development from conception until completion.
• Define project goals that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
and team members.
• Be able to provide full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and senior management
in a clear & timely method.
RequirementsYou must be at least 18 yrs. old and have the following requirements:
• Experience working both independently and as a team member or in a collaborative group are essential.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of
backgrounds and cultures.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of resources including: social networks, sponsors, management,
clients, and team members.
• Strong oral & written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research of project-related issues and products.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Customer Service skills are an asset.
• Candidate must have strong skills using MS applications (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
• Comfortable with technical and business English usage (document reading, e-mails, conference calls).