Social Media & Community Management InternDr. Tosha Meredith Project
Publicist InternCentral Park Tutors
Public Relations InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Public Relations, Marketing + Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Firm Body Evolution
8704 Santa Monica Blvd - 3rd Floor
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: October 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you look forward to reading the latest Hubspot article? Are Buffer and Hootsuite installed on your smartphone? Do you feel you have the skill level to attract and engage a target audience in today’s ever changing Social Media atmosphere? How about emailing media contacts and bloggers to secure article write-ups and press releases for business success?
If so, our internship will present you with the opportunity to prove yourself, taking your skills to the next level.
Firm Body Evolution is an exclusive Transformation Spa focusing on fitness, weight loss and infrared sauna therapy in West Hollywood. With amazing and innovative fitness technology, FBE Spa is a force to be reckoned with in the holistic wellness industry!
We’re looking for the perfect candidate who wants to help our business grow - and possibly turn their internship into a career.
- academic/course credit
- gas stipend
- free membership to the facility ($500 per month value)
If you feel you have the talent and experience to thrive in this position, please respond with your resume and cover letter via email, with the subject line "FBE PR & Marketing Internship". We can't wait to meet you!
ResponsibilitiesOur premiere Holistic Wellness Spa in West Hollywood is currently accepting applications for a PR + Marketing / Social Media intern to assist with the following:
- Posting to all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google + and more
- Engaging our audience by responding to comments and seeking out users that are looking for our services
- Write Press Releases and informational email packets to pitch to local media
- Pitch to businesses and secure Corporate Wellness accounts
- Work to get influentials in the door through online outreach
- Helping to create and maintain a social media content calendar
- Research for weekly blog posts
- Co-writing and assistance with editing weekly blog posts
- Provide suggestions for our monthly newsletter
- Designing picture and text based graphics for social media, website and newsletters
RequirementsThe Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have studies and expertise in Public Relations (PR) and Marketing
- Possess strong communication skills (especially with social media, copywriting, and blogging)
- Be positive, energetic and friendly
- Be punctual, professional and responsible
- Have a passion for holistic health, wellness & detox
- Have a drive to succeed and grow our online presence
- Offer new and creative ideas on a consistent basis
- Be literate in Google Docs/Sheets/Drive, Gmail, Evernote