Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
Public Relations InternStartup
Public Relations & Media Representative InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 01 2016
Company Location: Carlsbad, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork with the Motivational Press Team and their authors to pitch our clients to the media,
Cultivate relationships with our clients and the media
Hone your skills at developing pitches and contacting the media
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.