Intern Public RelationsOrsi Public Relations
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Public Relations InternNetwork Showroom
Email promoter to radio stations, part time flexBryan Farrish Promotion
Volunteer Outreach Coordinatorhuman-I-T
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Public Relations InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Public Relations Intern For Recording ArtistGFTD
Public Relations & Media Representative InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 01 2016
Company Location: Carlsbad, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork with the Motivational Press Team and their authors to pitch our clients to the media,
Cultivate relationships with our clients and the media
Hone your skills at developing pitches and contacting the media
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.