Public RelationsComal County Habitat for Humanity
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternTearRipClipSnip
Brand Management Consultant:HAGTAP
Summer Public Relations InternshipRoar Media
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations SpecialistsM&M Enterprise Production
Underwriting InternMaryland Automobile Insurance Fund
Public Relations & Outreach InternBookmark This
Global Young Leaders Academy
9320 Annapolis Road, Suite 210
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHO ARE WE?
The Global Young Leaders Academy (GYLA) is a premier leadership development organization that empowers young leaders through on-going programs based on global vision, global experience and a global network.
The twenty-first century faces unprecedented demands for new leadership that can appeal to human ideals and shared values. GYLA is a platform for young thought leaders to develop build dreams based on principles of mutual respect, integrity and interconnectedness.
GYLA creates innovative and educational programs to university students and young professionals interested in leadership development. The officers and partners of GYLA have a wealth of experience, made readily available to every participant.
The Global Young Leaders Academy (GYLA) aims to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to meet the challenges of an increasingly integrated and global community. We have a network of more than 30,000 young leaders primary from top universities throughout the world.
GYLA offers full time internships in the fall, spring and summer for undergraduates, advanced students, and recent graduates who are interested in gaining practical experience student leadership. Interns participate in a variety of activities that support GYLA programs throughout the year, including database management, research, marketing, event planning, etc.
For more information on our most popular program, International Young Leaders Academy, please visit www.iyla.info.
Responsibilities- Assist in identifying potential sponsorship opportunities from embassies, missions, NGO's, youth and other leadership service programs.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote participation from outside audiences.
- Collaborate on team projects and presentations.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and follow up on digital marketing campaigns.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring prospects.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, culturally sensitive, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Interested in volunteerism, public service, international relations or youth leadership.
- Working toward a Bachelors or Masters Degree.