Business Development / Sales InternFurry Chic Boutique
Chef Training U.S.Chef Training U.S.
Social Media Savvy Public Relations InternFAR Botanicals
Public Relations InternOphir Energy Plc.
Public Relations InternBouji Lip Cosmetics
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternsThe Humane Society of the United States
Public Relations / Publicist (Virtual)Bookmark This
Posted: October 28 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShynna Key is seeking interns!
Are you looking to get your name out there? Are aspiring Publicist, Journalist, Photographer or Videographer? Are you interested in a career in Public Relations? Well Shynna Key wants you! Shynna Key is a rising Author, Insprirational Speaker that provides information and a Financial & Business Empowerment Coach, seeking energetic interns who are eager to learn and ready to work! Shynna Key is invigorating, empowering and unique! Through my speaking and editorials I shed light on, professionals and minorities who on a daily basis strive to make a difference. We will cover it all under the Financial & Business umbrella! Shynna Key will display empowering examples of leadership in communities of all backgrounds from local community leaders; individuals being fearless and turning their dreams into reality or have already done so. I want the world to know that you are never inexperienced to make your dreams come true; sometimes all a person needs is support and someone who believes in their aspirations. Shynna Key does just that! Shynna Key's Wealth is a Mindset is a movement! With Shynna Key you will be able to get your name out there, network, learn what goes on in the business world and a culture of partnership can be created, which in return directly and positively impacts all of society. Come join my team, earn experience while getting your name out on the scenea & in the spot light!
Responsibilities- Creating Press Releases.
- Maintain up-to-date media kit.
- Building and maintaining media contacts.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Promote the organization brand; schedule advertising, promote my book & other events in the works.
- Assist with coordinating orginazation events.
- Participate on FB, Twitter, and other social media sites every day to promote my book and other news.
- Expand list of followers and contacts.
- Send out letters of announcements and press releases to land speaking engagements & book tour locations.
Requirements- Talented with a go-getter attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to participate in various stages of my organization’s PR & publicity needs.
- See projects through completion, without the need for constant micro-management & timing reminders.
- Students majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business or Sales are preferred.
- Upperclassmen preferred (Juniors/ Seniors).
- Should have some industry contacts and be looking to expand and build additional contacts.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Musthave experience writing news, press release, and other content for media outlets.
SkillsRequired - Internet, Affiliate Marketing, Computer, Brand Communication, Email Campaigning
Preferred - Public Speaking, Highly Reliable, Article Writing