FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Director of community relationsFinancial Industry A ssociation
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Public Relations InternEnvato Group
Spring 2017 Communications InternChannel V Media
Communications InternCritique 52
Public Relations / Publicist (Virtual)Bookmark This
Posted: October 28 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShynna Key is seeking interns!
Are you looking to get your name out there? Are aspiring Publicist, Journalist, Photographer or Videographer? Are you interested in a career in Public Relations? Well Shynna Key wants you! Shynna Key is a rising Author, Insprirational Speaker that provides information and a Financial & Business Empowerment Coach, seeking energetic interns who are eager to learn and ready to work! Shynna Key is invigorating, empowering and unique! Through my speaking and editorials I shed light on, professionals and minorities who on a daily basis strive to make a difference. We will cover it all under the Financial & Business umbrella! Shynna Key will display empowering examples of leadership in communities of all backgrounds from local community leaders; individuals being fearless and turning their dreams into reality or have already done so. I want the world to know that you are never inexperienced to make your dreams come true; sometimes all a person needs is support and someone who believes in their aspirations. Shynna Key does just that! Shynna Key's Wealth is a Mindset is a movement! With Shynna Key you will be able to get your name out there, network, learn what goes on in the business world and a culture of partnership can be created, which in return directly and positively impacts all of society. Come join my team, earn experience while getting your name out on the scenea & in the spot light!
Responsibilities- Creating Press Releases.
- Maintain up-to-date media kit.
- Building and maintaining media contacts.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Promote the organization brand; schedule advertising, promote my book & other events in the works.
- Assist with coordinating orginazation events.
- Participate on FB, Twitter, and other social media sites every day to promote my book and other news.
- Expand list of followers and contacts.
- Send out letters of announcements and press releases to land speaking engagements & book tour locations.
Requirements- Talented with a go-getter attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to participate in various stages of my organization’s PR & publicity needs.
- See projects through completion, without the need for constant micro-management & timing reminders.
- Students majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business or Sales are preferred.
- Upperclassmen preferred (Juniors/ Seniors).
- Should have some industry contacts and be looking to expand and build additional contacts.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Musthave experience writing news, press release, and other content for media outlets.
SkillsRequired - Internet, Affiliate Marketing, Computer, Brand Communication, Email Campaigning
Preferred - Public Speaking, Highly Reliable, Article Writing