Public Relations InternBrogan Group
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive Assistant and Public RelationsCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations Set In China Internship ProgramBookmark This
Set In China
55 West Huaihai Road, Room 358
Posted: January 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA digital marketing company based in Shanghai that helps foreign countries to develop business in China. Helps them to reach and communicate with Chinese consumers. Our agency has profound understanding in both western and Chinese culture simply because our members are professional, culturally-conscious marketers from both western countries and China. As a result, you can find outstanding efficiency and ROI in our service. Besides, to make sure that our clients can use the latest marketing tools, we always keep up with the latest Chinese marketing trends.
Our clients are mainly from Europe, covering tourism industry, cosmetics and other fields. You will work with a group of young French and Chinese.
Responsibilities- Help to reach and communicate with Chinese consumers
- Help build long-term relationships with Chinese consumers
- Manage partnership and teams
- Work on company database
- Social Media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc..
RequirementsRelevant work / internship experience in Business Development / Key Account Management / B2B Sales, ideally in online marketing industry
– Personal network in the industry will be very beneficial
- High passion to work in the online marketing industry
- Very strong communication skills
- Able to convince people at first impression while building long-term relationships
– Highly empathic, enjoy working with people and managing partnerships and teams
– Very well organized and structured, able to implement rigorous tracking and reporting
– Highly motivated, flexible and ethical
- Fluent in English
- Conversational in Chinese a plus
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiar with China’s social media landscape