Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations InternTelescope Fitness Group
Public Relations InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPR Revolution
Public Relations & Social Media InternBookmark This
1040 West Marietta Street NW
Posted: May 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCareer opportunities with a company that is known for FUN! PlayDate is an entertainment and special events marketing firm. From nightlife events to corporate team building functions, PlayDate offers a unique approach to interacting in a “playful” setting.
We are growing segments in nightlife, special events, colleges and universities, churches, and corporate. If you have a strong work ethic, the desire to be the very best, and pure talent - this may be an opportunity for YOU! Currently looking for eager and ready college graduates.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Senior or College Graduate
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.