Public RelationsBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT ASSISTANTJZ Social Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Public Relations & Social Media InternBookmark This
1040 West Marietta Street NW
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCareer opportunities with a company that is known for FUN! PlayDate is an entertainment and special events marketing firm. From nightlife events to corporate team building functions, PlayDate offers a unique approach to interacting in a “playful” setting.
We are growing segments in nightlife, special events, colleges and universities, churches, and corporate. If you have a strong work ethic, the desire to be the very best, and pure talent - this may be an opportunity for YOU! Currently looking for eager and ready college graduates.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Senior or College Graduate
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.