Communications InternCritique 52
Public Relations InternISPEN GROUP
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
Public Relations AmbassadorDivine Purpose Enterprises
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Nonprofit PR100 For All
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations & Social Media InternBookmark This
The Fashion Foundation
New York, NY
Posted: May 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Fashion Foundation is a startup nonprofit that merges the worlds of fashion and philanthropy. We operate an e-commerce site of donated designer merchandise and with the money raised from sales we buy school supplies for students in need.
Everyday is a new and exciting challenge or opportunity for our organization. We're looking for interns who believe in our mission and want to use their fashion expertise to help us make a difference for students in need.
Responsibilities- Brainstorming press releases and writing initiatives
- Every week will be reaching out to press, bloggers, magazines, newspapers, and more
- Create editorial for our website
- Social media strategy, planning and management
- Assist with planning fundraising events
- Attend networking events, fundraisers, and meetings with members of The Fashion Foundation
Requirements- Interns have the option of working from their home
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative mindset with the ability to brainstorm new ideas for our organization
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Self-starter and able to take initiative
- Minimum of 5 hours per week
If you're looking for a fun environment working with a small group of young professionals then The Fashion Foundation is for you! Interns work directly with the Founder & CEO of The Fashion Foundation and must be quick learners and willing to explore new opportunities and events with the Founder.
All applicants must submit a resume. College credit is available.