Public Relations InternNCS PTE LTD
Public RelationsComal County Habitat for Humanity
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternTearRipClipSnip
Brand Management Consultant:HAGTAP
Summer Public Relations InternshipRoar Media
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations SpecialistsM&M Enterprise Production
Public Relations & Social Media InternBookmark This
The Fashion Foundation
New York, NY
Posted: May 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Fashion Foundation is a startup nonprofit that merges the worlds of fashion and philanthropy. We operate an e-commerce site of donated designer merchandise and with the money raised from sales we buy school supplies for students in need.
Everyday is a new and exciting challenge or opportunity for our organization. We're looking for interns who believe in our mission and want to use their fashion expertise to help us make a difference for students in need.
Responsibilities- Brainstorming press releases and writing initiatives
- Every week will be reaching out to press, bloggers, magazines, newspapers, and more
- Create editorial for our website
- Social media strategy, planning and management
- Assist with planning fundraising events
- Attend networking events, fundraisers, and meetings with members of The Fashion Foundation
Requirements- Interns have the option of working from their home
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative mindset with the ability to brainstorm new ideas for our organization
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Self-starter and able to take initiative
- Minimum of 5 hours per week
If you're looking for a fun environment working with a small group of young professionals then The Fashion Foundation is for you! Interns work directly with the Founder & CEO of The Fashion Foundation and must be quick learners and willing to explore new opportunities and events with the Founder.
All applicants must submit a resume. College credit is available.