Public Relations Internshiptwo|pr
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Public Relations InternArizona Beverage Company
Public Relations Assistant-Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
College RepresentativeVenvik Tech Solutions PVT LTD
Public RelationsBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Fashion PR/Marketing InternBookmark This
Sweet Apparel LLC
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSweet Apparel LLC is a trendy apparel company that has received tremendous amounts of local and national media attention.
Looking for an intern who will focus on developing public relations and marketing strategies primarily for social media and national media such as television, radio, and magazines.
Flexible hours, work on location and off-site.
*This internship is unpaid and offers college credit*
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Coordinate with local and national media as assigned, in development of appropriate stories.
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral, visual, and social media.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrates interest in social media, traditional media and communication.