Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Public Relations/Social MediaBookmark This
Beauty of Cancer, LLC
2675. North Decatur Rd, suite G09
Posted: September 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRapidly growing company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern will play an integral role in the expansion of the business into sales, the launch of multiple books and a new non-profit foundation. The intern will learn not only aspects of public relations, but also entrepreneurship, book writing and publishing, and non-profit foundation development and management. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking and writing skills and have a strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities• Monitor all forms of media
• Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, book signings and other special events
• Assist in event planning and scheduling
• Assist in write press releases, email newsletters and other materials.
• Assist in creating content for blog, and other social media sites.
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
• Scheduling posts on all the major social media sites.
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
• Maintain tracking report for public relations activities.
• Assist with mailings, print production
• Create interview preparation materials
• Compile contact lists
• Search for press clippings
• Create or update databases