Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Publicity and Promotions InternBookmark This
Allied Integrated Marketing
100 West Harrison St.
Posted: February 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAllied Integrated Marketing is an advertising, publicity and promotions firm that handles marketing for the Pacific Northwest Region for all motion picture studios. Our office is located in Seattle, WA. Our clients include Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (Disney, Touchstone and DreamWorks), Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, Paramount, The Weinstein Company and more. Some recent films include: HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 2, THE MARTIAN, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROUGE NATION, INSIDE OUT, and THE GOOD DINO. Allied Integrated Marketing has a very fast-paced, fun and exciting work environment.
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE**
Responsibilities• Brainstorm and implement promotional campaign ideas in Seattle and Portland regions including but not limited to, events, contests, stunts, etc. to generate excitement for film releases.- cold calling required
• Cover evening screenings and events
• Report directly to a Publicist and/or Publicity & Promotions Coordinator
• Research and explore outlets/partners for film releases
• Organize and oversee promotional advance screenings and write follow-up reports for the studio
• Prepare formal written reports for film studios
• Help implement and manage online and mobile promotions
Requirements• Undergraduate student majoring in a related field (MUST RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT)
• Committed to working 10 hours in the office per work week
• Can devote at least one week night to evening events/screenings and 1-2 hours on the weekend as needed
• Access to a car/bus and a semi-flexible schedule
• Regular access to a computer/email outside of the office