PR & Marketing InternshipLigne' Agency
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Social Media Intern/Office AssistantJDCommunications, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
Graphic Design InternRegan Communications
Entry Level Public RelationsFlorida Business Consulting
Publicity and Promotions InternBookmark This
Allied Integrated Marketing
100 West Harrison St.
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAllied Integrated Marketing is an advertising, publicity and promotions firm that handles marketing for the Pacific Northwest Region for all motion picture studios. Our office is located in Seattle, WA. Our clients include Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (Disney, Touchstone and DreamWorks), Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, Paramount, The Weinstein Company and more. Some recent films include: HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 2, THE MARTIAN, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROUGE NATION, INSIDE OUT, and THE GOOD DINO. Allied Integrated Marketing has a very fast-paced, fun and exciting work environment.
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE**
Responsibilities• Brainstorm and implement promotional campaign ideas in Seattle and Portland regions including but not limited to, events, contests, stunts, etc. to generate excitement for film releases.- cold calling required
• Cover evening screenings and events
• Report directly to a Publicist and/or Publicity & Promotions Coordinator
• Research and explore outlets/partners for film releases
• Organize and oversee promotional advance screenings and write follow-up reports for the studio
• Prepare formal written reports for film studios
• Help implement and manage online and mobile promotions
Requirements• Undergraduate student majoring in a related field (MUST RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT)
• Committed to working 10 hours in the office per work week
• Can devote at least one week night to evening events/screenings and 1-2 hours on the weekend as needed
• Access to a car/bus and a semi-flexible schedule
• Regular access to a computer/email outside of the office