PR/Marketing Intern Wanted!Harbor Light Coaching
Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Publicity & Events InternshipBookmark This
c.luxe Brand Management
5200 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCluxe Brand Management, LLC. is looking for a rockstar PR intern! Ideally, we are looking for a college student or recent graduate that is looking to get their feet wet and learn the ropes of event production, PR and strategic brand partnerships. The Events & Publicity Intern will assist in the development, coordination and execution of events as well as provide support the Cluxe Brand Management’s PR team.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you’ll be doing:
- Support Cluxe team through a variety of projects including brainstorming and researching event marketing, promotional opportunities, venues, vendors, concepts, and promotional merchandise
- Support Cluxe Publicity team through a variety of projects including brainstorming and researching publicity opportunities, track press hits, create and maintaining client EPKs, pulling editorial calendars, etc.
- Contribute to conception and development of events and publicity materials and assist with organizing information for post-event recaps
- Assist staff with the development and execution of internal and external events
- Assist Cluxe Event & Publicity teams with general administrative duties (e.g., organize event RSVPs, VIP/Media check-in, etc.)
Requirements- Creative and innovative with a passion for events and public relations is a MUST.
- Familiarity with how to do press clippings and EPKs
- Familiarity with overall entertainment industry and marketing trends, as well as consumer events
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to organize large amounts of information.
- Self-starter, well-organized, able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexible, agreeable, and a team player
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet savvy
- Event planning, Photoshop proficiency, and design experience an asset