Public Relations Internship (Veterans Advocacy Organization)Academy of United States Veterans
Seeking Public Relations/Marketing Interns (ATLANTA, GA ONLY!)THE QUEENDOM
Business Development / Sales InternFurry Chic Boutique
Chef Training U.S.Chef Training U.S.
Social Media Savvy Public Relations InternFAR Botanicals
Public Relations InternOphir Energy Plc.
Public Relations InternBouji Lip Cosmetics
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Publicity & Events InternshipBookmark This
c.luxe Brand Management
5200 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCluxe Brand Management, LLC. is looking for a rockstar PR intern! Ideally, we are looking for a college student or recent graduate that is looking to get their feet wet and learn the ropes of event production, PR and strategic brand partnerships. The Events & Publicity Intern will assist in the development, coordination and execution of events as well as provide support the Cluxe Brand Management’s PR team.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you’ll be doing:
- Support Cluxe team through a variety of projects including brainstorming and researching event marketing, promotional opportunities, venues, vendors, concepts, and promotional merchandise
- Support Cluxe Publicity team through a variety of projects including brainstorming and researching publicity opportunities, track press hits, create and maintaining client EPKs, pulling editorial calendars, etc.
- Contribute to conception and development of events and publicity materials and assist with organizing information for post-event recaps
- Assist staff with the development and execution of internal and external events
- Assist Cluxe Event & Publicity teams with general administrative duties (e.g., organize event RSVPs, VIP/Media check-in, etc.)
Requirements- Creative and innovative with a passion for events and public relations is a MUST.
- Familiarity with how to do press clippings and EPKs
- Familiarity with overall entertainment industry and marketing trends, as well as consumer events
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to organize large amounts of information.
- Self-starter, well-organized, able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexible, agreeable, and a team player
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet savvy
- Event planning, Photoshop proficiency, and design experience an asset