Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Publicity/Promotions InternBookmark This
4500 Fuller Drive Suite 160
Posted: December 02 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAllied Integrated Marketing is looking for dynamic students with a focus on Communications/Public Relations/Marketing for internship opportunities in our Las Colinas, TX office. Ideal candidates for our intern program are a balance of creative and strategic thinkers that will assist in publicity and promotional campaigns for films opening in Texas and Louisiana. Creating innovative events and executing flawless campaigns for clients in the entertainment industry is a daily standard along with social media savvy and relationship marketing.
Allied-THA is an award-winning agency with 22 offices in the U.S. and Canada. We specialize in campaigns that shake the marketplace and fuel dialogue online and offline. Please visit www.AlliedIM.com for more information about the company.
Allied-THA internships are non-paid although there are opportunities to make money for working events and screenings.
ResponsibilitiesCollege credit is available and we work with interns to complete a portfolio that showcases their internships after completion.
A Publicity & Promotions Intern will gain experience by helping with the following duties:
• Execute publicity and promotion campaigns for A-list clients in the entertainment category
• Generate excitement for film releases, openings and launches through press coverage, traditional and social media and grassroots promotions
• Maximize exposure by negotiating trade with television, radio, print and online partners
• Organize and implement various local events, screenings, contests, and personal appearance tours
• Draft press releases and promotion partnership agreements for media and retail partners
• Assist publicists with mailings, updating files, research, events, billing, and other support tasks
• Brainstorm promotional campaigns, pitching press angles, solving problems, etc.
Please email resume and cover letter to lwallis@alliedim for consideration. Follow up calls will not be considered.