MAO PR Summer Fashion Showroom InternshipMAO Public Relations
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public RelationsComal County Habitat for Humanity
Social Media & Community Management InternTearRipClipSnip
Brand Management Consultant:HAGTAP
Summer Public Relations InternshipRoar Media
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Posted: March 06 2016
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionreceptionist - For a direct Hire Role in New-york, USA
Hotel Giraffe an establishment is seeking a receptionist for a Direct Hire opportunity. The receptionist will be responsible for answering phones, greeting Clients, processing documentation, answering general inquiries, performing database management, and assisting with additional clerical functions.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
The Ideal receptionist will be punctual, dependable, and have strong interpersonal skill.
For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume as a Word document to email@example.com
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.