- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Record Label Promotions/Street Team Positions Available (Intern to Hire)
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternThe Women's International Music Network
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Record Label Promotions/Street Team Positions Available (Intern to Hire)Bookmark This
Homicide Flow Ent
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are looking for people who are Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At HFE/BBE, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
HFE/BBE Marketing & Promotions department is currently seeking street team representatives to join its street team. As part of the street team, you will assist in promoting a variety of events for HFE/BBE. If you are interested in concerts and entertainment, marketing and/or promotions, then this is the position for you!
Work in-house and off-site at events in an effort to promote HFE/BBE and its artists.
Responsibilities• Street Team Representatives are responsible for event set-up and teardown at all events/tents.
• Assist, as necessary, with other departmental events (i.e. Community Relations, Fan Development, Sales, Corporate Partnerships, etc.)
• Post flyers at restaurants, stores, colleges, coffee shops and other locations.
• Pass out promotional materials at off-site events and sell ticket packages.
• Assist with organization of the Marketing Storage Unit.
• Assist with in-office tasks on an as-needed basis.
• Possess transportation or a reliable way to get to locations.
• Flexible schedule – Must be able to work nights/weekends and holidays.
• Requires prolonged standing at indoor and outdoor events.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Must be outgoing and personable
• Established Industry contacts a PLUS!