- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Record Label Promotions/Street Team Positions Available (Intern to Hire)
Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
Public Relations InternStartup
Record Label Promotions/Street Team Positions Available (Intern to Hire)Bookmark This
Homicide Flow Ent
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for people who are Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At HFE/BBE, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
HFE/BBE Marketing & Promotions department is currently seeking street team representatives to join its street team. As part of the street team, you will assist in promoting a variety of events for HFE/BBE. If you are interested in concerts and entertainment, marketing and/or promotions, then this is the position for you!
Work in-house and off-site at events in an effort to promote HFE/BBE and its artists.
Responsibilities• Street Team Representatives are responsible for event set-up and teardown at all events/tents.
• Assist, as necessary, with other departmental events (i.e. Community Relations, Fan Development, Sales, Corporate Partnerships, etc.)
• Post flyers at restaurants, stores, colleges, coffee shops and other locations.
• Pass out promotional materials at off-site events and sell ticket packages.
• Assist with organization of the Marketing Storage Unit.
• Assist with in-office tasks on an as-needed basis.
• Possess transportation or a reliable way to get to locations.
• Flexible schedule – Must be able to work nights/weekends and holidays.
• Requires prolonged standing at indoor and outdoor events.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Must be outgoing and personable
• Established Industry contacts a PLUS!